We'll be starting a fun series of Recruitment posts to help you through this Rush/Recruitment Season!
R E C R U I T M E N T E S S E N T I A L S
- MINTS: You're going to be talking to girls all day. Be sure to pop a mint and make your breath is minty fresh. First impression is everything!
- DEODORANT: Chances are, the weather will still be warm during recruitment. Be sure to keep up with the heat and plan accordingly. Personal hygiene counts!
- SUNNIES: The sun is not your friend! Be sure to protect your eyeballs with cute sunnies. You don't want to be squinting half the time!
- SUNSCREEN: Again, the sun is not your friend! Sunburn is no joke. Make sure to lather up and protect your skin or else you'll be peeling for a week!
- COMFY SHOES: You're going to be standing.. A LOT! Wear comfy shoes to save your soles!
- GREEK GEAR: Recruitment is the BEST time to show off all your greek gear! Our website is having a great deal! Use our coupon code > GREEK14 < and get 10% your entire order! Rock your booth with the cutest accessories.
- PENS: DON'T forget to bring a pen! Chances are, you'll need to write down someone's information. Always have one on the go. Not having something as simple as a pen looks unprofessional.
- HAND SANITIZER: You'll be shaking a lot of hands. Sanitize up and make sure to kill germs!
- WATER: Don't forget to hydrate! It's the most important thing to have.
Stay tune for more Recruitment Posts!
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Aug 04 2014
Summer is finally here! Here are some summer essentials tokeep you looking cool, calm and collected in the heat!
#1. Ray Bans Clubmaster Classic $150
We all know that with summer comes longer days and hotter nights. These sunnies will be sure to keep those evil sun rays out of your eyes! Whether you're cruising down the beach or having a backyard bbq, these sunnies are the best protection.
#2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheet Sunscreen SPF 45 $9.49
Nobody likes being compared to a tomato. Protect your face with this ultra sheer sunblock! The formula gives off a light-clean feeling, almost like you’re not wearing anything at all! Be sure to keep this in your bag when the temperature goes up!
#3. Floppy Hat $14.99
Summer is not complete without a floppy hat! Make sure to keep your neck and face cool with the help of this hat! A floppy hat will give off a bohemian babe vibe. Don't be afraid to rock it! It's a great piece to have during hot summer festivals!
#4. Infinity Ring $28
The perfect touch to any outfit. Summer is the best time to break out all your cute sun dresses, shorts, skirts... But be sure to include this gem to add the perfect minimal touch to your look! This sterling silver ring won’t turn your finger green and it’s absolutely stunning with bright colors. A summer must have accessory!
#5. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm $7
Ladies, we all know how annoying it is when lipstick gets dry and nasty on our lips. The best alternative is to try tinted lip balm. Burt’s bee’s formula keeps your lips feeling moisturized and feeling baby soft! The hint of color makes your lips pop without making it crack!
Thanks for reading! Stay tune for more
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Jun 19 2014