Recruitment Series (1) : Essentials!
We'll be starting a fun series of Recruitment posts to help you through this Rush/Recruitment Season!
R E C R U I T M E N T E S S E N T I A L S
- MINTS: You're going to be talking to girls all day. Be sure to pop a mint and make your breath is minty fresh. First impression is everything!
- DEODORANT: Chances are, the weather will still be warm during recruitment. Be sure to keep up with the heat and plan accordingly. Personal hygiene counts!
- SUNNIES: The sun is not your friend! Be sure to protect your eyeballs with cute sunnies. You don't want to be squinting half the time!
- SUNSCREEN: Again, the sun is not your friend! Sunburn is no joke. Make sure to lather up and protect your skin or else you'll be peeling for a week!
- COMFY SHOES: You're going to be standing.. A LOT! Wear comfy shoes to save your soles!
- GREEK GEAR: Recruitment is the BEST time to show off all your greek gear! Our website is having a great deal! Use our coupon code > GREEK14 < and get 10% your entire order! Rock your booth with the cutest accessories.
- PENS: DON'T forget to bring a pen! Chances are, you'll need to write down someone's information. Always have one on the go. Not having something as simple as a pen looks unprofessional.
- HAND SANITIZER: You'll be shaking a lot of hands. Sanitize up and make sure to kill germs!
- WATER: Don't forget to hydrate! It's the most important thing to have.
Stay tune for more Recruitment Posts!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.