O U T F I T S
During Recruitment week, it's hard to decide what to wear! First of all, make sure to double check with your Panhellenic Council for clothing guidelines. You want to look cute but don't get in trouble for it! Whether you're a PNM or an active member, here are some outfit ideas you might want to try! Key tip.. Classy never goes out of style.
C A S U A L P I E C E S
D R E S S Y / C A S U A L
S E M I - F O R M A L
P H I L A N T H R O P Y D A Y
(Most likely this day will be casual. Grab a pair of cute shorts, comfy shoes, and of course your recruitment tee!)
*disclaimer: We were not sponsored by any of these brands. All opinions are our own. Everything is sourced and credited.
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Aug 05 2014
We'll be starting a fun series of Recruitment posts to help you through this Rush/Recruitment Season!
R E C R U I T M E N T E S S E N T I A L S
- MINTS: You're going to be talking to girls all day. Be sure to pop a mint and make your breath is minty fresh. First impression is everything!
- DEODORANT: Chances are, the weather will still be warm during recruitment. Be sure to keep up with the heat and plan accordingly. Personal hygiene counts!
- SUNNIES: The sun is not your friend! Be sure to protect your eyeballs with cute sunnies. You don't want to be squinting half the time!
- SUNSCREEN: Again, the sun is not your friend! Sunburn is no joke. Make sure to lather up and protect your skin or else you'll be peeling for a week!
- COMFY SHOES: You're going to be standing.. A LOT! Wear comfy shoes to save your soles!
- GREEK GEAR: Recruitment is the BEST time to show off all your greek gear! Our website is having a great deal! Use our coupon code > GREEK14 < and get 10% your entire order! Rock your booth with the cutest accessories.
- PENS: DON'T forget to bring a pen! Chances are, you'll need to write down someone's information. Always have one on the go. Not having something as simple as a pen looks unprofessional.
- HAND SANITIZER: You'll be shaking a lot of hands. Sanitize up and make sure to kill germs!
- WATER: Don't forget to hydrate! It's the most important thing to have.
Stay tune for more Recruitment Posts!
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Aug 04 2014