We'll be starting a fun series of Recruitment posts to help you through this Rush/Recruitment Season!
R E C R U I T M E N T E S S E N T I A L S
- MINTS: You're going to be talking to girls all day. Be sure to pop a mint and make your breath is minty fresh. First impression is everything!
- DEODORANT: Chances are, the weather will still be warm during recruitment. Be sure to keep up with the heat and plan accordingly. Personal hygiene counts!
- SUNNIES: The sun is not your friend! Be sure to protect your eyeballs with cute sunnies. You don't want to be squinting half the time!
- SUNSCREEN: Again, the sun is not your friend! Sunburn is no joke. Make sure to lather up and protect your skin or else you'll be peeling for a week!
- COMFY SHOES: You're going to be standing.. A LOT! Wear comfy shoes to save your soles!
- GREEK GEAR: Recruitment is the BEST time to show off all your greek gear! Our website is having a great deal! Use our coupon code > GREEK14 < and get 10% your entire order! Rock your booth with the cutest accessories.
- PENS: DON'T forget to bring a pen! Chances are, you'll need to write down someone's information. Always have one on the go. Not having something as simple as a pen looks unprofessional.
- HAND SANITIZER: You'll be shaking a lot of hands. Sanitize up and make sure to kill germs!
- WATER: Don't forget to hydrate! It's the most important thing to have.
Stay tune for more Recruitment Posts!
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Aug 04 2014
That's right! We're hosting a giveaway on our FB page! All you need to do is comment, like, andshare this post and like our FB page! One lucky person will win 1 free Sterling Silver Ring! Thewinner will be announced on Tuesday July 22! Don't miss your chance and ENTER NOW!
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Jul 17 2014
We have had the most amazing opportunities to collaborate with wonderful bloggers!This includes reviews, giveaways, social media and OOTDs!Below are blogs we've been featured on. Click on their names to read more.*Contact us at email@example.com if you're interested in partnering with us!(the darling prepster)*If interested in working with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgUse subject headline "Business Inquiries"
Posted by The Collegiate Standard on Jun 23 2014